Located right across the street from WPAA. Spark serves as the creative offices for WPAA and our Costume Shop.
Shows we have:
Little Shop of Horrors (Audrey II Puppets Available)
Into the Woods- Non-traditional Costuming (Milky White Puppet Available)
We also offer personal rentals for events, halloween and small group rentals. Please contact for appointment.
Basic Information / Getting Started
The Spark Costume Shop rents costumes to groups (Schools, churches, businesses) as well as individuals. Group representatives and individuals must make an appointment and be able to personally come to the Spark Costume Shop to rent costumes. When renting costumes for large groups, only two representatives are allowed at the rental appointment. Renters are expected to know their specific costume needs and measurements at the time of their appointment. We rent costumes for Halloween, parties, weddings, plays, and musicals. We do not rent shoes.
***Disclaimer: The Spark Costume Shop cannot be used by cast members of a current WPAA/YAC production to supply their own costume for the production they are involved in.
1. Prior to renting, read our Costume Rental Policies and look at our rental price list.
2. Make an appointment via email with the costume shop manager, Charlie Kluttz Email: email@example.com
3. Fill out and submit the ‘Spark Costume Shop Rental’ Google Form
4. Come to your appointment knowing what ‘looks’ you are looking for. Please fill out a Spark Costume Shop Measurement Sheet for any individual who is unable to attend the appointment.
5. At the time of your rental appointment you will receive a contract and invoice.
6. All payments must be made at your rental appointment. Credit Card information will be kept on file and then destroyed after all costumes are returned, assessed, and no late, damage, or replacement fees need to be applied.